I am a woman Yes I am I am filled with expectations. Some of which I feel are hard, Mean and selfish. They say it's a man's world, And we women run it. Irony isn't it? I want equity not equality. We are different, Even the uniqueness of our bodies, Give us away. I am … Continue reading She
Weight-loss to me is a lifestyle change not a momentary journey. So I still have a long way to go.
I am really excited to write about how my week has been. I cannot hold it again. So I made a very drastic change to my diet and I lost some weight. Yaayyy! But most importantly, I feel very energetic and healthy. I have really improved in my exercises. They are tougher now but I … Continue reading Excitement
The Pastor addressed us, "In celebrating fathers day, I enjoin all fathers to please dance forward, thanking God for making them fathers." Of course, I refused to stand up. Why should I? But my wife was insisted. She said "Baby, stand up and thank God. Hopefully, God would see this act and have mercy on … Continue reading Thanksgiving
We are often encouraged to learn the virtue of patience as it is very important in the trials and tribulations life brings to us. Patience is even more important during a weight-loss journey. It is often accompanied with consistency. I have tried to be consistent both in diet and exercise. Although yesterday, I ate a … Continue reading Patience
DIET!!! The importance of diet cannot be over emphasized while on a weight loss journey. Diet makes up to 80% of the whole thing while exercise takes the remaining 20%. I never fully understood and accepted the saying; You are what you eat Until now... I have noticed that proteins and vegetables are the best … Continue reading Day 28
A lot of people believe that fat people automatically have low self-esteem and people on weight loss journeys hate themselves or their bodies. Well, that is very false. I do not hate myself or my awesome body or feel sorry for myself. I love every part of me. The society has a way of judging … Continue reading Day 18